Three.js 3D Particle System
Steps to Programming Your First Particle System with Three.js
1. Set up the scene, camera, and renderer.
2. Create a BufferGeometry to hold the particle positions.
3. Generate random positions for each particle and assign them to the BufferGeometry.
4. Create a PointsMaterial with desired color and size for the particles.
5. Create a Points object using the BufferGeometry and PointsMaterial.
6. Add the Points object to the scene.
7. Set up an animation loop to rotate the particle system.
8. Handle window resize events to update the camera and renderer.
Recent Blog Posts & Updates
- Date - - Interactive Audio Driven Particle Systems
- Date - - Using Threejs Pointer Lock Controls For Online 3D Games
- Date - - Using Threejs To Develop Online 3D Browser Games
- Date - - Loading And Animating Mandalorian Grogu 3D Model
- Date - - Selecting a 3D Cube With Threejs Raycasters
- Subscribe To My RSS Feed For Live Updates
- More Examples and Tutorials